fot

[Fot] Triumphs At Bonneville-Our Triumph History?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Triumphs At Bonneville-Our Triumph History?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:44:49 EST
--===============1257147708==

--part1_cb5.5f75a4a.32aee501_boundary

Rumor has it that Ken Gillanders made a successful assault on the salt in the
50s.

What can be shared about that?

Any other Triumphs do this?

I have been watching with great interest, that John Fitch is the driver for a
M-B 300SL Roadster. And that he is going back next year for another try (at
age 90!)

I would like to be there for that effort...and perhaps explore the
possibilities for someone running a Triumph there.

Any insights, from the LIST?

Thanks,

Joe (A)

--part1_cb5.5f75a4a.32aee501_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Rumor has it=20=
that Ken Gillanders made a successful assault on the salt in the 50s.
<BR>
<BR>What can be shared about that?
<BR>
<BR>Any other Triumphs do this?
<BR>
<BR>I have been watching with great interest, that John Fitch is the driver=20=
for a M-B 300SL Roadster. And that he is going back next year for another tr=
y (at age 90!)
<BR>
<BR>I would like to be there for that effort...and perhaps explore the possi=
bilities for someone running a Triumph there.
<BR>
<BR>Any insights, from the LIST?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,