fot

[Fot] TR4 Vintage race tub

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR4 Vintage race tub
From: jcjcarrera@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:19:40 +0000
Folks: Looking for a home---free, just pick up---for my race tub. Due to a
surprise meeting with a tire wall at Infineon this past October, we are
assembling a new TR4 Vintage racer from another Triumph with race history back
to 1970..

What is looking for a home is the shell/frame that is in VG condition from the
firewall back. The vehicle has been stripped of all parts except body work I
damaged the left front including the frame, hood, apron and both fenders. Hood
and right fender can be straightened. I have an extra grill, again no charge.
Just want to see this car someday race again!

If you live in WA State or Portland OR area I will deliver to you.

Feel free to contact me off-line at jcjcarrera@comcast.net.

John James