fot

[Fot] TR2 Valve Cover Needed

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR2 Valve Cover Needed
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:16:06 -0800
Hello all...   I am now the proud owner of 1954 Triumph TR2  Commision #
TS 805 LO.

I plan to restore the car mechanically and visually in such a way as to
maintain it's wonderful old vintage patina.

First thing up.... I'd like to get under the valve cover and check the
valves.  However, it doesn't have an original cover.   I don't want to
put this aftermarket cover back on.  Sooooooooooooo....

Does anyone have an original TR2 Valve cover (and cap)  that,
preferably, doesn't need to be re-chromed?  (If finding a cover in good
condition doesn't pan out, I'd still be interested in a cover that just
needs to be re-chromed.)

Thanks.

--Justin Wagner