fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Riverside Motorsports Park

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>, "JOHN RIVERSIDE CONDREN"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Riverside Motorsports Park
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:36:30 -0800
I am not sure how the water situation works..I know that John has been
working on the project for at least the 4 or 5 years that I've known
him..The location should draw from the central valley as well as northern
and southern calif..John began his racing years in a Spitfire at Riverside
in 1971..he now has a GTA Race car, and , along with Kenny Shepard and
Johnny Nolind.hold the lease for ALTAMONT Raceway ..a well known Oval track
that has been around at least since The early 60's when i was a kid