fot

[Fot] Hello all.

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Hello all.
From: "Terry Stetler" <tlizzard@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:42:58 -0500
First, I want to say thanks to Jeff for the nomination to FOT, and to Bill and
Henry for the seconds. (I hope you guys know what you are doing!)

For those who don't know me I suppose a little background is in order.  As
Jeff said in his nom post I have had a TR3 for over 26 year now, and before
that there was a TR2 I had for a couple of years while I was in college.  I
also have owned a TVR Vixen 2500 with the TR6 driveline.  Seems I've always
had something British parked in the garage, from about the time I was 18.  Not
all were Triumphs, but I've seen the light (dim and flickering as it may be)
since about 1978 or so.  Even now my TR3 shares garage space with a modern
(2004) Triumph Bonneville motorcycle, heck, even my daily driver Honda Civic
SI was manufactured in England. (Do I get a medal?)

I have racers and mechanics on both sides of my family going back to the late
1920s, so I guess I get it naturally.  I have worked as a photographer, silk
screener, and mechanic, and now I have the good fortune to be able to take
care of Jeff's collection and race cars, and customer vehicles as well.

I look forward to seeing my old friends here this summer at the track, and
hope to meet more of you as time passes. I also look forward to being involved
in the discussions on the board as time allows. (Already very interested in
the "oil issue", as it affects all of us directly).

Thanks again.

Terry Stetler.