fot

Re: [Fot] Ambro

To: fot@autox.team.net, dmitchel@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ambro
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:08:00 +0000
>FYI, there is only one Group 44 E-type and it is in the collection of the
>Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust in England. The one up for auction is a
>replica
>of some sort.

Mike, et al

If that car is from the midwest, I may know the owner. Your right, indeed
it's not the original car. The real deal is in a museum the UK (Decadenet
had it out for a Victory by Design episode) . That being said, and if it's
the car I know IS a faithful repro and very well executed. If anyone is
interested I have a bunch of pix that I took to help me build a slot racer
in 1/32nd scale.

Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois