fot

[Fot] Ahoy Midwesterners, anybody need a TR3-4 Trailer?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Ahoy Midwesterners, anybody need a TR3-4 Trailer?
From: "Steve Belfer" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:37:09 -0800
Here it is, my first FOT post.

Anybody in the Midwest interested in a simple trailer for a TR3 or 4?  It was
custom-built for the 3 in the late 60's.
It's a single-axle, open car hauler that works very well.  It used to belong
to my dad, Mike Belfer and has worked flawlessly for as long as I can
remember.  In fact, it made an excellent jungle-gym as I can recall climbing
all over the thing as a kid.  Anyway, I'm shipping the TR3 out west to Join
VARA where I will get myself a new trailer with brakes. (brakes are required
in CA.)  The trailer is with our pal John Hornbostel in Toledo, OH and tucked
away for the winter in dry storage until March.  John added new tires and
updated the lights and wiring recently.
It would work for other small cars as well so please pass the word along to
your non-TR buddies.

It's nothing fancy, but it's sturdy, light, & easy to manouver.  I'm hoping to
get around $600 bucks for it.

If anyone's interested, please e-mail me for pix.

colordog.1@earthlink.net

~Steve