fot

Re: [Fot] TRF's High-Performance Alloy Radiators

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TRF's High-Performance Alloy Radiators
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:41:26 -0600
I have one of Art's radiators in my TR4A. It is a nice piece but its too
soon to tell about durability. It cools so well I had to add a thermostat. I
can say that the upper hose outlet is not the same as stock so I couldn't
use my UK sourced silicone hose. I had to find a suitable hose at Auto Zone
and cut it to fit.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com