fot

Re: [Fot] riumph prototype / special in UK (Bill Babcock)

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] riumph prototype / special in UK (Bill Babcock)
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:27:05 -0600
I don't think it can be said any better.  This is what I like about you
folks.  You say what you mean and you mean what you say, and the lessons
learned are about a LOT more than racing British sporty cars.  I'm in line
to drink Babcock's Kool-Aid.

Joe Guinan
Fremont, Nebraska

------------------ snip of original message --------------------
"...the real vintage spirit--people racing cars they love, racing because
they love to race, and doing their best to kick the other guy's butt
regardless of what he brung. Everything else is just people jacking off with
words because they don't like being passed by a car they don't personally
respect."