fot

[Fot] tuning lever shocks...now Peter Caldwell

To: gp89@charter.net, fot@autox.team.net, rkramer3@austin.rr.com
Subject: [Fot] tuning lever shocks...now Peter Caldwell
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:27:07 EST
Peter Caldwell....I have pictures of the shocks from Peter.

He rebuilds shocks but has come up with an externally adjustable shock. It
appears to bypass the internals and routes the fluid through a knurled knob
valve and tubing.

If you are interested, I could send a picture of the shock and plumbing.

If you remain interested, I could try to negotiate a group price for the FoT.

I am interested in putting a set on the AMBRO....mainly because they are
stock, but trick looking. But if they work, that would be good, too. The AMBRO
might need all of the help it can get.

Joe (A)