fot

Re: [Fot] tuning lever shocks...now Peter Caldwell

To: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] tuning lever shocks...now Peter Caldwell
From: Jim Cun <jimcun2001@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:32:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi Guys,
      We have this company here in OZ that have designed a new way
the valve works on a lever arm shock. This is a grab from their web site.
Lever Shocks for Historic Cars...
Lever race shock re-valving and dynoing.
Lever shock dyno force velocity graphs are used to fine adjust the valves.  We
have designed valving that provides something like twice the control of a new
standard lever shock, and similar to valving for a good telescopic shock.
http://www.smithees-racetech.com.au/

Jim