fot

Re: [Fot] MS paint wonder...

To: <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>, "'Marx Christian tr4-racing'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] MS paint wonder...
From: "Richard Taylor" <tarch@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:30:52 -0500
I do my 3-D architectural rendering in VIS and SketchUp. Watching that
youtube thing reminds me of racing behind George Wright. I can only marvel
and wonder.

Real time? I suggest that that work could have been done overnight in
Bangalore, India. This is an incredible hot spot for that sort of stuff. My
impression is that for Cad razzle-dazzle India is hard to beat. For
hard-core grunt and grind work, I can do it much better in my little office
here. It may cost more for me to do it but, just like watching George's tail
lights disappear up ahead, it's the price I pay for doing it my way.

Richard Taylor