fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Control for PI

To: "greg" <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>, "FOT LIST" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Control for PI
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 20:35:27 -0800
Greg, I'm very interested in the control unit for my PI setup.  I have some
questions also, is this the complete control ready to replace the vacuum
control on the metering unit?  Do you have some sort of price range
considering the run size? ( 3 versus 10, or something like that)  The timing
isn't important to me, I've been doing fairly well with the vacuum MU.
Thanks,
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44