fot

Re: [Fot] Why did he do it???

To: Randall <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why did he do it???
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 18:08:35 -0600
Did you break their little necks, to match? I would have gone to their
parents and demanded retribution, if I knew whose kids they were. Were
you able to do anything about it?

We had the same problem with our Amphicar--it was sitting in a field in
south Texas for a while before we bought it, and kids shot/broke out
every single piece of glass in it (including the gauge faces and
headlights), except for the passenger wing window. I still don't know
how they missed that one.

Susan :)

--
*** PCMCIA  People Cant Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ***