fot

Re: [Fot] Bullet Style Cameras

To: "Tony Drews" <tony@tonydrews.com>, "Steven Groh"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bullet Style Cameras
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 04:34:07 -0800
In the various outdoor magazines I read I'm seeing advertisements for head and
wrist mount cameras that are small, light, cheap, and self-contained. they run
about an hour with a stick memory so you'd need to download them to your
laptop every race, and the resolution is aimed at computer display rather than
TV but they look like a reasonable alternative to a lipstick camera and
camcorder.