fot

Re: [Fot] Anyone in the Charleston, SC area?

To: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>, Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Anyone in the Charleston, SC area?
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:41:52 -0800 (PST)
Susan: Please accept my condolence's on your grandfathers passing. While in
Charleston go down to the market, or if in a history seeking mood try Fort
Sumter. On a completely different note...A Happy Birthday to FOTer Brad Kahler.
Safe journeys!

Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com> wrote:   We're making a quick trip over
there for my grandfather's funeral
Friday, leaving tomorrow. We may have some time on our hands while we
are there and may be able to visit folks, or at the least take
suggestions on what to do while we are there. First thing is to see the
Yorktown! The ghost tour looked pretty neat, too. I am also looking for
suggestions on great places to eat--shouldn't be spendy, but nice, local
flavor. My coworker suggested Folly Beach Crab Shack, so that's a start.

Anybody in that area, or any thoughts on where to visit/eat?

Thanks!

Susan :)

--
*** PCMCIA  People Cant Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms ***