fot

[Fot] Thank you and my appreciation;

To: "'Robert M. Lang'" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, "'Joe Guinan'" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Subject: [Fot] Thank you and my appreciation;
From: "Scott Cypher" <scypher@usa.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:17:58 -0500
Thanks for the welcome; I'll keep you posted as my quest evolves; I've
targeted drivers school for march/april if I can coordinate everything.

The expertise and knowledge of this group is tremendously impressive; Joe
sent me some digests to see what it was like; I certainly didn't expect a
seminar on the influence of header length on engine performance in WWII
fighters.

I can't imaging where my questions might end up;  For example, I have come
across a set of Armstrong adjustable tube shocks for spitfire; and the
production dates stamped on them are 69-70.  I've never seen nor hear of
Armstrong adjustables before, and am curious if anyone has any knowledge of
them.  I've got a website somewhere that I'll post some pictures for those
interested later this weekend;

Thanks again
-Scott