fot

Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 ENTRY LIST-please respond!

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 ENTRY LIST-please respond!
From: JHOUATHOME@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 12:57:36 EST
Hi Joe,
I'll be there for with the long anticipated debut of the "Worlds only
Kellison J2/Triumph coupe".  It's really come along nicely, and I am  delighted
that
since it's the one and only, it is "100% original and period  correct, having
spent over 45 years in the birthing process!"  Doug told me  last week that
he is bringing the Ambro, so the Minnesota based Triumph Special  contingent
will have a strong turnout.  The only three things left on  the Kellison will
be
1.) Get it to run, and 2.) learn to drive it, which ought  to be an
entertaining challenge, and 3.) Perform the "soul transplant" from the  old
#116 red
TR4 who so graciously donated it's driveline and chassis to this  project.
I look forward to seeing you soon, perhaps at the VSCDA dinner in  Feb.?

Thanks,
John Houlton