fot

Re: [Fot] Lipstick camera in-car video

To: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Lipstick camera in-car video
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:34:22 -0600
That was me, allright.  By the way, a 2 lap sample in much higher
resolution that shows off the lipstick camera better is at:
http://www.tonydrews.com/Videos/BlackhawkWmvHigh.wmv .  I was OK with
the Alfa trying to run me off the road (I was trying to place a pick
and failed).  I had a little more issue with the Porsche 914 that
forced me off the outside of the carousel - I had to straightline the
chicane.  The furled black flag portion I edited out...

I love the OD box.  It's no faster than a normal close ratio tranny
but I feel like I'm really driving that sucker.

- Tony