fot

[Fot] Motorhomes and Tents....question by FoT entrant

To: marshall@nefcom.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Motorhomes and Tents....question by FoT entrant
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:24:00 EST
> another subject, we're planning to come up for the RA event in May
> and I'm wondering how camper friendly the track is.  Our trailer is 34'
> with living quarters but no generator on board.  Is that likely to be a
> problem or do they have plenty of electricity in the paddock and are we
> allowed to stay there?

Road America is very camper friendly these days....$50-75 for the weekend
with no hookups for Motorhomes.  tents are OK, but not sure of the charge.

It is possible, to snuggle near an outlet, but not easy to plan on it.

Late Braking News!!!!

Latest word on Paddock Space for MOTRAH-007....a large area will be set aside
near the Gas Pump Facility, in the UPPER PADDOCK. This is central to
EVERYTHING, and a favorite. VERY racer/camper friendly area. Walking distance
several viewing area, beautiful Kohler Equipped shower facilities, food stands
with
beer, Johnsonville Brats, and more.....

More later,

Joe (A)