fot

Re: [Fot] low cost rods / pistons

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] low cost rods / pistons
From: "Marx Christian tr4-racing" <chris@tr4-racing.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:24:14 +0100
I am one of those Jack has mentioned to have V8 rods.
Jack had all the good ideas and was a very great help to get the parts over to
Europe. So you're in the best hands for this project.

I use the 5.4L Ford rods in combination with Wiseco forged pistons.
The rods are slightly lighter than Carrillos because the big end is narrow
compared to a TR 4 rod.

When using Wiseco pistons it is a good idea to go with more piston to wall
clearance...
I use 0.0055" clearance after testing it out.

Chris