fot

[Fot] MOTRAH-007 Motorplex Autocross @ Road America in May

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 Motorplex Autocross @ Road America in May
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:06:51 EST
FoT:

Now that it has been established that there will be a killer Autocross at the
BRIGGS & STRATTON Motorplex Complex on the grounds at Road America, I'd like
the names of those who plan to attend from the FoT. I will add to the
burgeoning roadracer list on my Excel Spreadsheet.

The Motorplex is a course that is used for go-cart racing, etc.   Changes in
elevation and all manner of neat stuff.  It will be open most of the day on
Saturday, like from  10:00AM-2:00PM.

It is open to (only) Triumphs, Healeys, and Morgans...both street cars and
race cars. I can see Tony challenging Jack for a father/son shootout.  I can
see
some AUTOCROSSERS challenging some ROADRACERS. I can see a lot of creative
excuses for outcomes.

Anyway, give me your names and states.....do it now! thanks!

Oh yes,  Road America is donating the course for our use. Fees for running,
if any, will be small.

Joe Alexander