fot

Re: [Fot] Getting the Tour started

To: "Bill Babcock" <billb@bnj.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Getting the Tour started
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 18:22:52 -0500
Bill, I think if you get a Vintage Motorsports Council license it will work
for all that are members.

I bet if you send all the organizations a car bio and a driver bio (like you
have to do for the Historics) they will be glad to have your "unusual looking"
car participate.

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com