fot

[Fot] Books on Ebay

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Books on Ebay
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:35:33 -0800
I'm trying to raise some $ to help pay for my new toy... a 1954 TR2...
It's not that I'm broke, it's more about trying NOT to let my hobbies
close in on me like a flesh-eating bacteria.   I'll be putting some odds
and ends on ebay in the coming weeks...  these two books may be of
particular interest to FOT.   The prices may seem high, but I bought
these for similar prices in a specialty automobile book store years
ago.  You may want to keep an eye on my other auctions... as other TR
stuff shows up, but there's also going to be some whacky things on there
that have nothing to do with cars.   --Justin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130074959306&rd=1&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130076716665&rd=1&rd=1