fot

[Fot] Sit right down and relax

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fot] Sit right down and relax
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 22:14:14 -0700
One thing I've never really been happy with is the seat location in
the Killer Spit.  A decade ago when my friend Pugs and I actually got
it going we stuck in a cheap, molded plastic seat.  It just isn't quite
right.  Last season at an IVR race I "tried on" a Kirkey seat in an RX7,
it was a 15 inch wide 08800 model.  That number doesn't compute on their
web page now, but there are some promising candidates.

Anyone have any comments, recommendations, warnings about race seats in
Spitfires?  What to look for, what to look out for, vendors, other option?

--
mjb.

http://fatchancegarage.com