fot

Re: [Fot] In Car Video, redux

To: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] In Car Video, redux
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 05:57:07 -1000
Gee, I wouldn't know anything about such a system, or any inexpensive
data acquisition system. Honest.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

www.bnj.com  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive
agency

Click here to Subscribe to Ponohouse  -- living and playing in Maui.
Or paste this in your browser: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PonoHouse

Click here to Subscribe to AllAluminumTour  -- touring and racing
classic North American tracks in Nero, a custom Airstream trailer.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/AllAluminumTour