fot

[Fot] not triumph but race related - FS: trailer with tire rack and

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] not triumph but race related - FS: trailer with tire rack and
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:00:49 -0600
Pictures at http://prodracing.com/prodcar/viewtopic.php?t=7075

Maxey Trailer, 2 - 3500# axles, Electric brakes on 1 axle, Storage box locks
and is 3' x 4'(approx)x83". Tire rack has ability to lock, holds 8 20x8x13
slicks. The tire rack can be moved from the current location to the top of the
box. Tires are basically new. I've had it for about 8 months now, but it's just
too heavy for my explorer when I get all my crap into the box. 4 recessed D
rings, all lights work, 7 pin connector. Deck is diamond plate, ramps are
stored in the rear and 5' long.

Total Trailer lenght is 18' plus 2' beaver tail and 7' wide between wheel
wells.  Box size is 3'x4'x7'. with locking door on each side.  Behind the box
is 15' plus the 2' beaver tail.

$2500, located in Bloomington, Illinois, could possibly deliver to St. Louis,
Chicago or Indianapolis for a small fee (gas).

aaron