fot

Re: [Fot] Winter???

To: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Winter???
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:15:04 -1000
Sounds like Mordies little lifeboat. the world can go to hell in a
handbasket and you'll be fine. A little fryer oil for biodiesel is
all you need. Good for you. I'm building a trailer to haul my
surfboards and windsurfers behind my dirt bike. If things get tough
I'll hitch it to my bicycle.  spent the whole day windsurfing on a
longboard (new thing) after I shovelled the snow off the driveway.

Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com

bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

  Subscribe to Ponohouse  -- living and playing in Maui. Or paste
this in your browser: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PonoHouse

  Subscribe to AllAluminumTour  -- touring and racing classic North
American tracks in a custom Airstream trailer. http://
feeds.feedburner.com/AllAluminumTour