fot

[Fot] Interesting Ad - need parts? Part II

To: "Mark Eginton" <mee23@cornell.edu>
Subject: [Fot] Interesting Ad - need parts? Part II
From: "Mark Eginton" <mee23@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:15:23 -0500
I have had a few responses on this, should have done more than a cut and
paste. The contact was buried in the text.

andyhook@comcast.net

Here is his response on a few items I pinged him on.

 I can order new parts like the gaskets,piston/liner set for %10 off Victoria
British list. (new liners are the way to go as the old ones are very easy to
break, and they will match the new pistons better as they come in a set).
I have plenty of used parts like the shifter knob,connecting rods,shift boot.
Dont have any competition parts. Working temp gauges are very hard to find.
Let me know what you have in mind. THANKS,ANDY

Happy hunting,