fot

[Fot] Delrin Rocker Arm Spacers for TR3/TR4

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Delrin Rocker Arm Spacers for TR3/TR4
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 09:52:25 EST
FoT, knowing that they dont really do much, I wanted to have some Rocker Arm
Spacers for my Triumphs...

I ordered a bar of Delrin and made some on a lathe in Al Erdmann's basement.
Some FOT folks expressed an interest in these, so I kept on making them.

I have several sets on the shelf, now, and a digital picture to look at, if
you wish.
--------------------------------------
Delrin Spacers...Low Cost, Lightweight, Slippery, Heat Resistant, Precision
Turned.

Eliminates the tensioning springs from Rocker Arm Shaft....'FRICTION & HEAT'

They fit one brand of roller rockers, too, that I know of.
Send $20, including postage, and your  address and I will send you a set.

With any encouragement, at all,  I will do them for Spitfires & TR6s.

Thanks....Joe of the "Field of Dreams"...white now.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648