fot

[Fot] MOTRAH-007 AOL Registration & The Poster

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] MOTRAH-007 AOL Registration & The Poster
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:47:53 EST
FOT,

I am proud of all of the folks who found their way into the MOTRAH-007  AOL
registration site.  This gives us a combined list of all the intended entrants
and a way to communicate.

--------------------------------------

The UK Artist, Barry Rowe, has submitted the artwork for the poster. It is
truly a piece of work. The same artwork will be picked up for the SVRA
Medallion's and the Production of our Event Shirts.

Our MOTRAH-007 event is going to get a lot of exposure. BTW, Barry Rowe is
doing the Monterey Historic Posters....Pebble Beach, no less.

Our original MOTRAH-007 artwork will be AUCTIONED sometime during the weekend.

The last one that Barry Rowe supplied to a Road America event (MORGAN
Reunion) was auctioned for close to $5,000.  It would be nice to have this
artwork go
to one of our Triumph guys....a real statement from the FOT, methinks.

Joe Alexander