fot

Re: [Fot] BeaverRun & The PVGP 2008 FOT Event?

To: "Bill Babcock" <billb@bnj.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] BeaverRun & The PVGP 2008 FOT Event?
From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 19:20:22 -0500
Bill,

The Western Pa Triumph Club sponsors British Car Day on Saturday of the PVGP
Weekend. Typically 400 cars. We do it on the golf course and after every
event they re-seed due to the large environmental impact we make! After 25
years it's become a targeted clean up area.
Peyote will be right at home.

JVV