fot

[Fot] Cumberland MD airport race photos - 50's, 60's

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Cumberland MD airport race photos - 50's, 60's
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:44:25 -0400
I don't often look at the links people send around - maybe I should - but
these are amazing cars and really worth a browse!   in 1961, this airport
race had Ferraris, Elvas, Oscas, Lotus , Lister, Cunningham, Lolas, Jags,
Cobra, Coopers, a Birdcage, Vettes, Sunbeams, an RSK, etc - and the
drivers - Penske, Holbert, Hansgren, Tullius - wow! And crowds of people
watching, too.  Oh, to have a time machine . . .