fot

[Fot] Nomination

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>, "koblinger@verizon.net" <koblinger@verizon.net>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: Tom Householder <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 02:08:27 -0400
I'd like to Nominate Kurt Oblinger  to this group  Kurt has been a
friend for many years and has had invaluble input to my research and
input to the west coast Triumph clubs over the years. He has a steel
trap mind about automotive history in general and would be a great asset
to this group. A second please
Tom

This is brief bio

Kurt Oblinger ----
      -- a freelance automotive photographer, writer and historian,
specializing in sports cars. We collect and restore old sports
      cars, particularly Triumph,  I also collect automotive books and
vintage
      auto racing posters.

"koblinger@verizon.net" <koblinger@verizon.net>