fot

[Fot] Blog on my quest to go Triumph Racing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Blog on my quest to go Triumph Racing
From: Scott Cypher <scypher@usa.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 21:41:04 -0400
In an attempt to help focus myself despite my malady (shipwright's
disease), I've started a blog on my daily work to get my HP spit
pieced back together and get geared up for school later this year.

I would appreciate anyone interested to visit, and comment on my
efforts either in the blog, or through the list.  If there is
something I should talk about, or post about, let me know...

I don't have the vast experience y'all do, so any guidance or "What
the hell are you thinking, don't do that!" would be appreciated.

I've reached out to a coupe FOT'ers on my recent seat dilemma, but if
anyone else has an idea, I'm all ears...

Thanks
-Scott

http://web.mac.com/srcypher