fot

[Fot] Virtual Engine Dyno Professional

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Virtual Engine Dyno Professional
From: mark eginton <dobrosailor@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 14:09:07 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone mess with this program with TRs? Apparently its quite accurate for High
Performance V8's etc. I was impressed with the ability to input actual products
and see how performance changes. My machinist uses it quite regularly for
circle track and mud racers("Woodchucks" he calls them) out here - he doesn't
do much foreign...

  BTW he told me about a fuel regulator all the guys out at Watkins Glen are
using that has a vacume line to the intake manifold. Apparently there is a long
downhill stretch with a tight corner at the bottom - vibration, downshifting
etc tends to dump raw fuel into the manifold killing the hole shot out of the
corner (again we are probably talking Holleys here). This regulator stops that
by cutting fuel pressure off-throttle...

  Is this a common gadget, he could not remember the manufacturer,,,

  Mark Eginton

  http://www.virtualengine2000.com/DynoOverview.htm