fot

Re: [Fot] Fw: Camber Compensator

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fw: Camber Compensator
From: "David Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:52:50 -0700
Hey, now there's some provenance for ya.  With apologies in advance to Kas and
the Bill Ames's of our marque, this sounds about as close to a royal bloodline
as any Triumph is ever going to get, so how can we not include the chap.  I'd
love to see pictures of the whole car if they are available.

Dave

David Talbott, President
Architectural Reproductions, Inc.
Portland, Oregon