fot

[Fot] Single Seat Race Car with Herald Rear suspension

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Single Seat Race Car with Herald Rear suspension
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:32:31 -0700
I received a reply from the owner and he said that he is interested in being a
member of FOT.  So with the seconds and thirds I got yesterday, I need to have
him added to the list.  I have also requested additional photos of the entire
car and hepefully he will send some.

His name is Roger Herrick and his email address is: rherrick@ihug.co.nz

Here is an excerpt from his reply:

"I would be happy to join the FOT list - I suppose there are not too many cars
with a Herald component that have association with two F1 drivers (and
constructors). The car ran a Herald front suspension at one stage but is now
in it's 1960 form with a split beam Ford 10 axle set up.
Kind regards
Roger"

Cheers,
Joe C