fot

[Fot] Fwd: F.A.T.B.A.S.T.A.R.D. Trophy Winner Announcement

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: F.A.T.B.A.S.T.A.R.D. Trophy Winner Announcement
From: LOddTR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:51:05 EDT
From: LOddTR@aol.com
Full-name: LOddTR
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:10:25 EDT
Subject: F.A.T.B.A.S.T.A.R.D. Trophy Winner Announcement
To: fot-owner@autox.team.net

The First Annual Triumph Bash, April Spring Tune-up And Race Days was a smash
hit at VIR last weekend. As Henry Frye reported, the fabulous weather Friday
and Saturday provided great racing for the 12 Triumphs entered.

As previously announced, a group of rebellious TR pilots provided
Triumph-only parties and a special trophy for a Triumph participating in the
Wild Hare
Run. Based on an elaborate scoring system that took into account the driver's
finishing position, age, and a host of other factors, our winner was selected.

I am pleased to announce to the greater FOT community that Dennis DeLap,
owner, restorer and chief wrench, of a pristine surrey-topped TR4, was awarded
the
Martha McDougal FATBASTARD trophy for 2007. As Henry noted, Dennis also took
the Wild Hare overall win, giving the Triumph marque dominance at the awards
dinner.

Congratulations to Dennis and his crew!

Many thanks go to Dean and Nita Tetterton, Don and Jo Marshall, Henry,
George, Mark and all that helped to make this event a success.

Leo Oddi