fot

Re: [Fot] First TR3 drive of the season.

To: tlizzard@msn.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] First TR3 drive of the season.
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:13:53 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/2007 7:40:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tlizzard@msn.com writes:

This  morning I awoke early and drove the TR3 12 miles to my habitual  Sunday
breakfast spot.  After an old fashioned way too big American  breakfast, I set
out from Perrysburg Ohio along the Maumee River to  Defiance Ohio.  A
beautiful
twisty drive on state and county  roads.  the morning chill warded off by my
inordinate caloric intake  and my A2 flight jacket. ( I never put the top
up.)

Did you take a side trip up Tontoganny Rd. ?

Jack Woehrle (grew up iin Maumee)