fot

[Fot] The TR4 Dongle, free to good home

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] The TR4 Dongle, free to good home
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:18:14 EDT
Amici,
I recall a discussion a few years back where Kas expounded on the value and
importance of the "Dongle" on the mid year transmissions.  I don't recall the
details but do recall it was important to stop the cases from cracking.

I've recently been given a trans (thoroughly rusted) with a complete dongle
system with all the strap steel mounts and such.  Does anyone have a street car
that needs this harmonic dampener?  I could toss it like all the others over
the years but it may be the detail someone needs for their cruiser.

Anybody wants it, all I ask is the shipping cost...
Steve Smith