fot

Re: [Fot] Paddock Location for FoT @ ROAD AMERICA by TOM STRANGE

To: ehusmann53@yahoo.com, N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Paddock Location for FoT @ ROAD AMERICA by TOM STRANGE
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 13:21:18 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/2007 12:05:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ehusmann53@yahoo.com writes:

Jack:

I have a large roll of the yellow tape  I will make available.  If any
unauthorized sorts try to squat in the  area, we'll just throw deep fried
cheese
curds at them until they surrender or  succumb to clogged arteries.

Ernie

OK but remember that the culprits will likely be Wisconsin folks who  already
know all your tricks. It might work on the Southern Boys, but your  problem
will be locals to whom you are intruding on hallowed ground.

jw