fot

Re: [Fot] Paddock Location for FoT @ ROAD AMERICA by TOM STRANGE

To: N197TR4@cs.com, JWoesvra@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Paddock Location for FoT @ ROAD AMERICA by TOM STRANGE
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 11:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
Jack, Joe...
    Thanks again Jack for the support offer ...  if possible, it would be
better if I could even come down on Wed morning (or afternoon) and do the set
up ... then it would be done and we wouldnt have to worry about claiming space
etc ....
    Any possibilities there?

N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
  thanks jack w!

tom plans to come early in the morning, but this is a choice spot and your
offer to support is greatly appreciated.

joe a

>In a message dated 5/7/2007 9:51:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>N197TR4@cs.com writes:
>
>Primary location for FoT entrants (with modest trailers) will be near the
>Building & Pumps that Dispense Race Gas. Grassy area and centrally located
>EVERYTHING.
>

>We will need to guard that area very carefully because there will be a lot
>of folks that will try to take those spots. If you have anyone who gives you
>trouble, contact me or Carl. A few signs and crime tape might help.
>
>Jack

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire