fot

Re: [Fot] california cheese???? The Challenge is ON!!!!

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] california cheese???? The Challenge is ON!!!!
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 10:19:54 EDT
In a message dated 5/8/2007 9:14:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, BillDentin
writes:

In a message dated 05/08/2007 7:20:23 AM Central Daylight Time,  JWoesvra
writes:

I think you need to pick up the gauntlet on this cheese thing  and accept the
challenge. Fridirici ought to be able to come up with some  wining "special"
cheese I would think.

I can't imagine that queer  cheese from California could hold up to real
Wisconsin  cheese.

The Beady Eye VINTAGE  TRIUMPH Racing Team, with it's twenty-five years of
'Wine & Cheese'  attitude adjustment efforts, will lead by example, and not
bourgeois  bravado.

Don Brick, was the operations manager of Swiss Valley Farms,  and more than a
few times their World Championship cheeses would come directly  from the
competitions in Paris to our greasy paddock tables at racing  events.  He is
bringing some special cheddar next week end, and of  course, some of the best
bleu
cheese in the country.

And Fridirici's  ties to Grande Cheese will ensure that the finest provolone
is available as  well.

Until that  time...

Bill