fot

[Fot] Motrah Paddock info needed from all attending

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Motrah Paddock info needed from all attending
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:16:24 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning,

  Everyone attending the Motrah

  I have been asked to arrange a pit area so the FOT can paddock together. I
plan to get there on Wed to set this up, with the help of Jack Whoehrle to get
me in.
  I will be setting up a small tent for a social area and securing enough space
for us to get all the rigs and cars in one area.
  To do this I need to know who all would like to be in the FOT area. So far
the list I have is quite small, it consists of

  Alexander, Joe
  Babcock, Bill
  Barr, Scott
  DeLap, Dennis
  Fridirici, John
  Gehweiler, Dan
  Kramer, Robert
  Sukey, Marty
  Washatko, Allen

  If anyone else is coming, I would appreciate it if you would let me know

  Name

  Race car

  Tow vehicle and trailer size (including if you need immediate access to your
trailer, which side your awning is on if you plan to use it etc..)

  Tents you wish to set up

  Arrival time (approx)

  This will let me lay everything out once so we can all have plenty of space

  Any Semi-trailers (Bill Hart comes to mind)  The ground I believe is level
enough there to pull in with a large rig if you wish, or there is hard surface
pit area available at the track also  I will not be setting up hard surface
area, so you will be on a first come basis on that one.
  The area we are moving in to will have a lot more competition than we have
had before for our paddock space, so I do not want to try to reserve a lot more
space than we will realistically be using.
  I am still building engines, so any help getting info to me, to make this
easier will be greatly appreciated.
  Joe, if there is a special that we would like to show off in the reception
area, please let me know as soon as possible.]
    I do not believe we will have electricity in this area, as we have in the
past, so generators may be something to bring along
    I will try to have one or two spaces clear in my shop at home (45 min to 1
hr away) if we need to work on any serious problems.  Its a small shop, but it
is warm, dry, lighted, and occasionally has British beer in the fridge. , .....
 not that I would encourage consumption of alcohol prior to a race ...  (I
think its 1.2 hrs bottle to throttle isn't it?????)
    A separate email will come to those on the list so they know I have their
info, and what all I have.
  Thanks in advance,

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm