fot

[Fot] Nomination for PAT STARR

To: fot@autox.team.net ('fot@autox.team.net')
Subject: [Fot] Nomination for PAT STARR
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:01:23 EDT
Amici...

I wish to nominate PAT STARR for membership in the FOT.

Many Midwestern racers will know him well.  He has been racing the same TR
powered MORGAN since the mid-1960s.  He was up at ROAD AMERICA this past week
end, having a great dice with Jeff Snook (and others).  Pat's other claim to
fame was owning and racing Bill Babcock's PEYOTE for years.  Pat looks forward
exchanging information with FOT members, as he wishes to beat Jeff Snook (and
Tony Drews for that matter), and he needs help.  He is still running 83mm
pistons and has made no other upgrades.  He is looking for ideas.

Pat's email address is:  starr001@umn.edu

I am not sure, but I think he owns the University of Minnesota.  I know when
I ran the two MINNEAPOLIS GRAND PRIX street races a lot of people were calling
him Doctor Starr.

Bill Dentinger