fot

[Fot] MOTRAH-007

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] MOTRAH-007
From: JOSEPH HUGHES <tr5racer@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 04:00:11 +0100 (BST)
Dear All

  Although I am still on holiday in Chicago until May 29th, I would just like
to thank everyone for a superb weekends racing at Road America. My son Simon
and I had a great weekend and made lots of new friends.
  Although we did not make the Enduro Keith kindly let me do the group 3
qualifying race in which I drove very conservatively, mindful of not damaging
Keiths new toy.Unfortunately just as I was getting used to the car and the
track the gremlins struck again when the throttle cable snapped!.However I may
be allowed to drive the car again in the future.
  It was good to see old friends from Mid Ohio 2002 namely Jack & Tony Drews,
Joe & Sean Alexander, Bill Dentinger, Henry Frye and Dean Tetterton as well as
making new friends like Allen Washatko and his team. We will be back maybe next
year and I would like to bring my TR5 over to race for the 60th anniversary in
2012.
  Thanks again especially to Joe Alexander for making all our arrangements and
to Keith for giving me the opportunity to race at one of Americas premier
circuits.

  Regards to All

  Mike Hughes