fot

Re: [Fot] Wine Country Classic / Compression

To: "Steve Belfer" <colordog.1@earthlink.net>, "Friends of Triumph"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Wine Country Classic / Compression
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 15:06:28 -0700
I will be there with my ex Lew Spencer Morgan Super Sport, "Baby Doll V". We
are in  Race Group 7, along with the Cobras, Stingray Corvettes, GT 350s,
etc. I notice that Ron Jacobs with his TR-4 is also in this class. There are
also some Elava Couriers, Loti and a Ginetta G-4r. It will be a "fun" class!

                                        Greg Solow
`
Morgan SS # 45. "Kingfisher Blue"