fot

Re: [Fot] Speedster Tire Follow-up and Road America

To: marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>, Friends of Triumph
Subject: Re: [Fot] Speedster Tire Follow-up and Road America
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:12:41 -0700
I have a gas grill. I also have three tables and I'll supply wine,
beer, and pupus as we call them in Hawaii. .  I'm going to have to
work on Peyote quite a bit when I get there, my driveshaft was going
south, so I took it back to Portland and got it rebuilt. Also have to
put a new seal in the rear end input shaft. No big deal, but some
assembly will be required.
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS