fot

Re: [Fot] Sprint Alternator

To: Scott Janzen <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Sprint Alternator
From: Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 08:25:20 -0700
Actually, unless you're running lights most batteries--even the small
motorcycle type I use in Peyote, are enough to run the car for many
races including starts. I do like the idea of being able to shut off
the alternator. Makes it easier to wire the ignition shut off switch
as well, though you'll still need a double pole switch
Bill Babcock
billb@bnj.com
bnj  Website for Babcock & Jenkins, a direct and interactive agency

You can subscribe to my Blogs
Via email:
All Aluminum Tour: Touring and racing classic North American tracks.
http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?Sub=168395
Ponohouse : Living and playing in Maui. http://www.feedblitz.com/f/?
Sub=168304

or Via RSS